Pinto Art Museum is a great quick getaway during the weekends. It is just an hour away from the Metro, located at 1 Sierra Madre Street, Grand Heights Subdv. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City. It has a different approach when it comes to art presenting. Everything inside it was a piece of art, even the bathroom signage! That’s why many millennials are enjoying this slice of heaven.
What I love about this place:
- It is near in Manila. There are so many ways to get there but we took a UV Express at Starmall Edsa for 50 pesos.
- The place is so calming and inviting. I love the white paint all over the place. The view in the roof top area is so relaxing plus there are beds all over the place, if you are not maarte you can actually enjoy the bed.
- Arts everywhere! Yes! I’m a trying hard art appreciator. I love the different feelings that this place gave me.
- Lastly, I REALLY LOVE THE “DARK” ROOM! I won’t spoil you about what’s inside. I really encourage you to find out what is that.
How to get there:
- Via UV Express – Just find an ANTIPOLO signage at any UV Express Terminals along EDSA. There are terminals at Starmall Edsa, Megamall, Cubao near Gateway, even in Ayala. Just ask the driver to drop you at Ynares Center. Via LRT 2 – At LRT Santolan Station you can ride a jeep with an ANTIPOLO route, just ask the driver if they are passing Ynares Center.
- At Ynares Center, you can ride a tricycle. Just tell the driver to drop you at Pinto Art Museum. Don’t worry about the tricycle drivers because they cannot ask for a fare that is more than the fixed price (I read their City Ordinance hehehe).
What to expect:
- Pinto Art Museum entrance fee is Php 200.00 for regulars, Php 180.00 for Senior Citizen and PWD, Php 100.00 for students, and free for children below 3 years old. Just present your Valid ID to avail discounts.
- There are lots of people during weekend. Its really hard to take a proper picture. 🙁
- One of a kind museum for all ages! Except for those SPG rooms!
- There is a restaurant inside the museum.
So? Where to go next weekend?
Always Hungry for adventures,
PS. We went last last last weekend. HAHAHAHA. I’m such a lazy blogger. Ugh blogger *^*